Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-users] Issue in DPX installation

From: Hui Cao <hcao () sourcefire com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 11:32:49 -0400

HI Mohamed,

Can you provide us all the steps you have taken?

Have you done the following?

 1) In the first step (configur snort), please use the command: ./configure
--enable-build-dynamic-examples
2) For snort 2.9.4, add the following line to dpx.c file: put #include
"sf_types.h" before #include "snort_debug.h"
see post: http://seclists.org/snort/2013/q1/161

Best,
Hui.