Snort mailing list archives

Re: so_rules are not processed by pulledpork underFreeBSD 9.1

From: JJ Cummings <cummingsj () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 09:55:53 -0700

In you pp conf try specifying 2.9.4.5 as your snort_version

Sent from the iRoad

On May 9, 2013, at 7:33, "Seth Dunn" <seth () d2ms com> wrote:

Maybe try dropping the -k switch
I was using the -K switch, and that was causing me issues....I believe the -K and -k switch are pretty similar it
function.

But as you noticed in the last email, see what others say regarding versions between snort and the rules being
processed.
That could be the problem.