Snort mailing list archives

Updating...

From: "GREENWOOD, Tony" <tony.greenwood () astrium eads net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 09:42:52 +0100

Hi there,

Could anyone point me towards a guide for keeping my configuration up to
date?

I am running snort/barnyard2/mysql with a BASE front end. Rules are
updated using pulledpork and it all runs under CentOS6.3.

Many Thanks...

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any
attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its
content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments
from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this
email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
-o-
Registered Office: