Snort mailing list archives

Re: testing

From: Russ Combs <rcombs () sourcefire com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12:47:05 -0400

There is nothing available in the tarball.  You may get some good ideas if
you post your question to the snort-users list.

Russ

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Robert Bryant <rg.bryant () gmail com> wrote:

I am in a CS class about testing.  I am looking for any existing testing
scripts or documentation.  I am looking for unit and integration tests.  Is
there anything available for Snort?

Robert Bryant

Archive:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=snort-devel