Snort mailing list archives

Re: Threatpost: Martin Roesch on snorts history and the Sourcefire acquisition

From: Giles Coochey <giles () coochey net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:32:34 +0100

On 27/07/2013 23:25, waldo kitty wrote:
On 7/27/2013 12:15, Martin Roesch wrote:
It's a podcast, as far as I know there's no transcript available.  If there is
one they're probably transcribing it, recording was yesterday.

It's about 30 minutes so not too much of a time commitment.  :)
yeah but i don't have anything i can watch it on while in "the throne room" if
you know what i mean :lol:

and i don't have flash on my main workstation for various reasons... oh well...
maybe one day i'll get a chance to read it...

thanks!

It seems the interviewer couldn't help but sway his head back and forth to and from the microphone. It was uncomfortable to listen to him, I guess he was testing the dopler effect or something. So uncomfortable I couldn't listen. What's with the rock tune at the beginning??? not very professional.

--
Regards,

Giles Coochey, CCNP, CCNA, CCNAS
NetSecSpec Ltd