Snort mailing list archives

Re: sdf preprocessor: partial matches/false positives

From: Bram <bram-fabeg () mail wizbit be>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 08:04:40 +0200

A minor follow up on this:

This was also reported (by others) to 'snort-sigs' mailing lists: (I'm
not subscribed to this lists so I haven't replied on it)

Some that I noticed:

* 2013-08-01: [Snort-sigs] sensitive-data email alerts:
* 2013-07-25: [Snort-sigs] question :: interest in testing SENF
preprocessor for Snort?

Best regards,

Bram

Quoting Hui Cao <hcao () sourcefire com>:

Hi Bram,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We will look into it.

Best,
Hui.