Snort mailing list archives

Re: Mind/Brain Intrusion Prevention System

From: Jason <jason () brvenik com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 19:04:09 -0400

These messages have popped up from time to time over the years, always
similar subjects, and posted in various forums around the web. Just do
a little google foo... I've chosen to take them as an opportunity to
relax, think about how I might consider solving the problem, and
generally have a little fun.