Snort mailing list archives

Re: Mind/Brain Intrusion Prevention System

From: "Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)" <singapore.mr.teo.en.ming () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:21:45 +0800

Dear A Smith,

I hear voices of the agents of the Singapore Government telling me, through synthetic telepathy, about the worst things that could happen to me and that catastrophe will befall me, from time to time. They even commanded me to commit suicide or jump from high rise buildings or to take lots of sleeping pills.

I absolutely refuse to obey the commands of the agents of the Singapore Government. I refuse to listen to the voices. I will not obey the voices. I want to live to a ripe old age. I want to live forever.

--
Yours sincerely,

Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)