Snort mailing list archives

Re: scan rules on pfsense

From: Leonardo Pezente <lmpezente () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:23:11 -0200

it was that Joel, thanks

2013/11/11 Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>

I think I moved most of that to indicator-scan.rules?

--
Joel Esler

On Nov 11, 2013, at 11:46, Leonardo Pezente <lmpezente () gmail com> wrote:

hi all,

Im using snort 2.4.9.6 on pfsense 2.1, and i have a little issue about
the scan rules. im not sure if this rules still exist on this version of
snort, but i didn't found any think saying that, i dont know if the problem
is the pfsense. i look at the scan.rules but it was empty. i had some old
scan.rules from an older version of snort and i try to put there, but didnt
work. without this rules i can detect basic scans like sys portscan.

Accelerate application performance with scalable programming models.
Explore
techniques for threading, error checking, porting, and tuning. Get the
most
from the latest Intel processors and coprocessors. See abstracts and
register

Please visit http://blog.snort.org to stay current on all the latest
Snort news!