Snort mailing list archives

Re: Rules with "Established" option, not working

From: sami Sayko <saykosami () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 07:58:27 -0800 (PST)

Yes I tried it before (-k none), without success.

Any others suggestions please.

Thanks

Le lundi 10 février 2014 10h38, Joel Esler (jesler) <jesler () cisco com> a écrit :

Did you try this?

https://github.com/vrtadmin/snort-faq/blob/master/FAQ/Im-not-receiving-alerts-in-Snort.md

--
Joel Esler
Threat Intelligence Team Lead

On Feb 10, 2014, at 10:06 AM, sami Sayko <saykosami () yahoo com> wrote:

Thank you for the quick answer.

I checked a pcap capture and, yes I can see the source and the destination and (the 3 way handshake).
And to give more precision :
If leave the rules with the flow:to_server, established, the rules will not be triggered.
I if remove the established key (so the rule contains flow:to_server), it works fine.

Thanks