Snort mailing list archives

Re: ZeroAccess Supernode

From: Andre DiMino <adimino () sempersecurus org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:45:23 -0400

Thank you Carlos, much appreciated!

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 10:41 AM, Carlos Pacho <cpacho () sourcefire com> wrote:

Hi Andre,

The new rule looks good. We are going to add it to the community ruleset.

Thanks,

Carlos Pacho
Research Engineer, VRT
Sourcefire, now part of Cisco
cpacho () sourcefire com
Sourcefire.com <http://www.sourcefire.com/>

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 11:59 AM, Andre DiMino <adimino () sempersecurus org>