Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort Installer not copying over

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 19:23:50 -0400

It only happens on IE. I remember it happening on IE 9, 10, and followed
over to IE11.

I've downloaded a LOT of files with IE that have an .exe extension, and for
whatever reason, IE doesn't like the executables coming from the snort.org
site?

I just checked IE in Metro and same result.

Best regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management…
--