Snort mailing list archives

Re: Can't run pulledpork

From: JJC <cummingsj () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 19:42:51 -0600

There are many answers to this In the FAQ section of the pulledpork site.

Sent from the iRoad

On Jul 2, 2014, at 7:42, basant subba <basantsubba () gmail com> wrote:

I had a similar problem with PP few months back. It seems there's no solution to this problem or at-least no-one in
the mailing list seems to know how to fix this problem. Try oinkmaster to update your ruleset. That worked for me.