Snort mailing list archives

Re: SNORT and Emulex DAG

From: Robert Cotter <Robert.Cotter () emulex com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 22:14:00 +0000

Please reach out to the Endace Support at endace.support () emulex com<mailto:endace.support () emulex com>   as they
should be able to point you in the right direction.

Or call them US Toll Free: +1 866 501 3356

Else contact me directly and I will see what I can do.

Regards

Endace was at AiSA Conference 2014 – Melbourne – October 15th – 17th
It was good, see you there next year.

Robert Cotter
Field Application Engineer – Endace, a division of Emulex

robert.cotter () emulex com<mailto:robert.cotter () emulex com>
DDI: +64 9 926 2931 Mob: +64 21 67 5550
LinkedIn: Robert Cotter<http://nz.linkedin.com/pub/robert-cotter/4/3b/9a8>; Skype:
endace.robert.cotter<skype:endace.robert.cotter?add>

Level 2, Building A
600 Great South Road
Ellerslie, Auckland 1051, New Zealand

Postal :-
PO Box 12894 Penrose
Auckland 1642, New Zealand

http://www.endace.com/; LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/endace>; follow us on
Twitter<http://twitter.com/endace>

This message contains Emulex confidential information intended only for specific recipients and is not to be forwarded
to anyone else. If you have received this message in error, please delete it immediately. Thank you