Snort mailing list archives

Re: Error 500 today?

From: Andre DiMino <adimino () sempersecurus org>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 13:11:26 -0500

Works great now Joel.

Thanks very much !

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Joel Esler (jesler) <jesler () cisco com> wrote:
We made some changes within in the past hour.  Still seeing the issue?

On Dec 15, 2014, at 10:29 AM, Andre DiMino <adimino () sempersecurus org>
wrote:

Does anyone know if this was addressed and fixed?
As of this morning, I still am seeing Error 500 when using pulledpork.
My last successful update was 12/7/14

Thanks!
Andre'