Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problem running Snort Inline

From: Anshuman Anil Deshmukh <anshuman () cybage com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 06:36:28 +0000

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply.

Even with the command snort --daq afpacket --daq-mode inline -i eth0:eth1 result is same. I already tried different
options like providing the options from the command line as well as configuring the same in the snort conf file. But
same result with that.

What else could be reason? Just for your information initially snort 2.9.6.1 was installed with the Autosnort script.
Later on it was upgraded to version 2.9.7.0. is there anything to do with the daq configuration after snort upgrade?

Regards,
Anshuman