Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problems with autoreconf

From: Victor Roemer <viroemer () cisco com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 15:42:17 -0500

Instead of running autoreconf, run the following sequence of commands.

|rm -f ltmain.sh aclocal.m4 config.h.in config.guess config.sub install-sh missing ylwrap depcomp configure rm -fr autom4te.cache find . -name Makefile.in -exec rm -f {} \; libtoolize --automake --copy aclocal -I m4 autoheader automake --add-missing --copy autoconf |