Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Alert Mysql Query

From: adonis okpidi <adonisokpidi () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 17:31:28 +0000

Hi.

I used Barnyard2 to read the snort.log file into MySQL database

On 13 February 2016 at 23:09, <wkitty42 () windstream net> wrote:

On 02/13/2016 01:54 PM, adonis okpidi wrote:
Hi

I am attempting to enumerate alert data from my snort database. I have
the query
shown below:

the first problem is that you have not stated what tool you are using to
import
snort's alerts into your database... we don't know your schema, either...
aside
from that, whatever that tool is might have a support list that would be
better
suited for questions like this...