Snort mailing list archives

Re: Pulledpork does not apply policies to Snort registered rules

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 15:24:23 -0400

Snort will display the number of enabled rules. If the priority is changed in PulledPork the number of active rules
will change.

Kindest regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member

--

*          Visit Us @  <http://www.winsnort.com> http://www.winsnort.com           *

*      ~~ FREE WinIDS Snort installation guides ~~      *

*               ~~ FREE support forums ~~               *

* Snort: Open Source Network IDS -  <http://www.snort.org> http://www.snort.org *