Snort mailing list archives

EDNS-Client-Subnet ECS

From: Da Pozzo Matteo <m.dapozzo () reply it>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 09:34:35 +0000

Hi,

I would like if there is any plan for development regarding EDNS-Client-Subnet (like field extraction for
Original-client-IP for HTTP) . I think that It could be useful for security purposes in existing deployments in order
to use DNS query content like XFF for HTTP.

Please, let me know about your opinion.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards.

Matteo

Matteo Da Pozzo

Communication Valley
Via Robert Koch, 1/4
20152 - Milano - ITALY
phone: +39 02 535761
mobile: +39 345 4954311
m.dapozzo () reply it<mailto:m.dapozzo () reply it>
www.reply.it

[Communication Valley]

--
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in