Snort mailing list archives

Re: 2nd Step

From: "Joel Esler \(jesler\) via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 03:13:40 +0000

You'll need to click the link in the email to confirm the account.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler () cisco com<mailto:jesler () cisco com>

On Jun 20, 2017, at 8:13 AM, Rashid CORIA <rashid.coria () skylar eu<mailto:rashid.coria () skylar eu>> wrote:

Hi,
I can follow the deployment snort because when I sing in I have the following message :” you have to confirm your
account before continuing” .
So I already confirm.

Can you help me please

Rashid CORIA