Snort mailing list archives

Re: NID mode

From: Marcin Dulak via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 23:55:54 +0200

Consider creating a screenshot of the error you are obtaining, and attach
it to the post email.
If the email with the image attached is rejected by the snort-users list,
upload the image to a free online image service and send the link instead.

Marcin

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 10:40 PM, Simi Grewal via Snort-users <