Snort mailing list archives

Re: rule exclusion by content

From: Thomas Bounds <thomas.bounds () lonza com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 16:31:29 +0000

Please remove me from this list

From: Snort-sigs [mailto:snort-sigs-bounces () lists snort org] On Behalf Of lravelo () us hellmann net
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 12:06 PM
To: lists () packetmail net
Cc: snort-sigs () lists snort org
Subject: Re: [Snort-sigs] rule exclusion by content

We don't use TMG at all.  If the vulnerability is only related to that then it's probably a better idea to disable the
sid altogether.  Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Lazaro Ravelo
ISS Systems Engineer II

Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Inc.
10450 Doral Blvd
Doral, FL  33178
Phone:  +1 305 406 4500
Fax:  +1 305 418 4992
Direct:  +1 305 406 4574
Mobile:  +1 305 927 1386
Email:  Lazaro.Ravelo () us hellmann net<mailto:Lazaro.Ravelo () us hellmann net>
Web:  www.hellmann.com<http://www.hellmann.net/>
[cid:image001.jpg@01D2FBD3.F3557160]
THINKING AHEAD - MOVING FORWARD