Snort mailing list archives

Re: how to write rule for msfpayload in linux

From: DFIRob via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 21:31:35 +0100

Your link has been blocked by google drive. In the future, please share a
zip file with the password 'virus' or 'infected' to prevent automated
removal. Also, since msf is open source, I encourage you to dig into how
they implement network traffic between the implant and the C2 server.

--rob

On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 2:31 AM, nguyen cao <nguyenblack1995 () gmail com>