Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort-2.9.11.1 mysql schema missing?

From: wkitty42 () windstream net
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 09:03:52 -0400

On 04/21/2018 01:00 PM, 2014/2015 - Nsabimana Thierry wrote:
*Dear all,*

*Snort configuration was successfully validated but while I am trying to import
the schema into the database I created for Snort, mysql schema missing.*

*Could you please help?

there is no schema for snort any more... snort does not talk directly to databases any more... you need an external tool like barnyard2 to import snort's U2 log files into a database...