Snort mailing list archives

Re: (censored) stop emailing

From: "Wm. Josiah Erikson" <wjerikson () hampshire edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 10:48:00 -0400

Hmmm... doesn't seem to be working for me. Tried to unsub as
wjerikson () hampshire edu just now. I tailed the logs on all three of my
mail gateways looking for the unsub email and saw nothing. I also tried
to unsub at about 10:35 and saw no emails come in, not even ones that
got greylisted.

Please contact me directly if you want to troubleshoot this more with
me. I think it's broken in some way.

    -Josiah