Snort mailing list archives

Re: Fucking stop emailing

From: "Joel Esler \(jesler\) via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 00:34:38 +0000

That option has been on since day one.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2018, at 18:26, Lucas Smith via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org<mailto:snort-users () lists
snort org>> wrote:

That would likely be up to the list owners, but I would still think they'd need volunteers to help moderate the queue
of held messages. Plus there are ones where people will still bypass that. It'll probably be full manual moderation
assuming they are forced to go that route.

Lucas

On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 2:20 PM, R. Scott Belford via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org<mailto:snort-users ()