Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort & Metasploit

From: Kai Chan via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 12:34:47 -0400

Is there a way to integrate this with PulledPork?

Thanks,
Kai

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018, 10:25 AM Weiss Willy <weisswilly1985 () gmail com> wrote:

To test a snort install with metasploit:
--Start snort on the device
--Attack snort machine with metasploit and armitage from a WAN laptop/pc.
-- check snort log allerts. Priority 3 should be there.

Use metasplot rules on snort

----check this
https://github.com/dannygroenewegen/MetaSnort
On 24 Jul 2018 3:15 p.m., "Kai Chan via Snort-users" <