Snort mailing list archives

Re: Please remove my email from your list

From: wkitty42--- via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 06:56:12 -0500

On 11/15/18 5:54 PM, Herlock via Snort-users wrote:
Same here. Once they get your email address, they're not letting go. I have
been trying for months.

really?? does no one know how to look at the headers of list messages any more? i just looked at your post and found these... the second one provides two methods to unsubscribe... we won't even mention the mailing list signature block that's added to every post on the list that also tells how to unsubscribe...

 <mailto:snort-users-request () lists snort org?subject=subscribe>

Amazing.

it is more astounding than amazing to me and then suddenly there are conspiracy theories being thrown all around :smh:

--
        snort-users-leave () lists snort org