Snort mailing list archives

Re: How to test if snort is properly functioning?

From: "Joel Esler \(jesler\) via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 21:57:33 +0000

Joost,

We would be interested in having your content submitted to live on the Documentation page on Snort.org
<http://snort.org/> if you are interested.

On Mar 28, 2019, at 1:29 AM, Joost Ringoot <joost.ringoot () meteo be> wrote:

I can recommend this tutorial:
https://upcloud.com/community/tutorials/installing-snort-on-centos/
<https://upcloud.com/community/tutorials/installing-snort-on-centos/>

very fast hands on, works, just a few extra