Snort mailing list archives

Unable to get the complete set of IPBlackList

From: Abirami Sivasubramanian via Snort-sigs <snort-sigs () lists snort org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 12:08:47 +0100

Hi,

Im trying to use the ip blacklist which is updated by snort. I know the
default ip list is downloaded from talos and the populated to blacklist
rules. But i see the list has very less number of entries(aroung 1100)
compared to what is mentioned in the document(around 40000).
Is there anyway to get the complete set(40000 entries) of IPs that are
blacklisted. Do we have that kind of list publicly available( free or by
paid subscription)?

Thanks