Snort mailing list archives

my current error

From: Dorian ROSSE via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 16:41:51 +0000

Hello,

My current error when I finish to touch or nano knowing rules  :

../rules/p2p.rules(2) Var 'EXTERNAL_NET' redefined.
Tagged Packet Limit: 256
                                                                             /local/lib/snort_dynamicrules/file-pdf.so:
/usr/local/lib/snort_dynamicrules/file-pdf.so: ELF file OS ABI inval
                                  id
Fatal Error, Quitting..

Anybody knows how to repair It errors ?

Thank you in advance to repair my problem,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.
Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10

        snort-users-leave () lists snort org