Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort inline not detecting rules with "http + content + detection_filter"

From: "Al Lewis \(allewi\) via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 12:15:09 +0000

Hello

        How are you starting snort?
        Do you have a pcap of the traffic?
        Does the alerting differ using another inline method (i.e afpacket) or readback mode (i.e. use -Q --daq dump
--daq-var load-mode=read-file).

Albert Lewis
ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Cisco Systems Inc.
Email: allewi () cisco com

On 10/4/19, 3:03 PM, "Snort-users on behalf of Oguz Yilmaz via Snort-users" <snort-users-bounces () lists snort org on