Snort mailing list archives

Re: Please help me to get Snort rules for Automotive

From: Snort User via Snort-sigs <snort-sigs () lists snort org>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:54:43 -0500

I know there is the subscriber ruleset, registered user ruleset and the
community ruleset. I believe that the subscriber ruleset has more recent
signatures than the community ones. When I said publicly available ruleset,
I meant the community rules which is relatively older than the subscriber
ruleset - which is to be expected since you pay for one and not for the
other.

If I am wrong please correct me, and I shall stand corrected.

Best -