tcpdump mailing list archives

tcpdump.org mirrors

From: Grant Bayley <gbayley () ausmac net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 00:58:33 +1100 (EST)

Hi guys,

I run the main mirror of tcpdump at wiretapped.net (no relation to
wiretapped.us) in Australia.  We rsync from cvs.tcpdump.org, and have
removed the entire tcpdump.org tree and disabled rsync updates until we
hear from Michael Richardson at tcpdump.org.

You may like to add this info to your Updates area, as the unavailability
of the main mirror site may seem suspicious.  It is not, as described
above.

Because wiretapped.net itself is mirrored to a few other sites, it may
take between 1 hour and 24 hours for this removal (and any subsequent
re-addition) to take effect.  We'll note when it goes back online at
http://www.wiretapped.net/changelog.html

Hope this assists in preventing any further spread,

Grant
www.wiretapped.net

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe