tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: proposed tcpdump dinner @IETF55

From: Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:13:25 -0500

"David" == David Young <dyoung () ojctech com> writes:
    David> Just FYI, I have patched NetBSD's tcpdump for multiple tap types.
    David> -L lists available DLTs.  -D sets a different DLT than the
    David> default.
    >>
    >> okay, i thought that there was a plan to keep things in sync?
    >>

    David> I knew that people desired sync, but I did not know there was a plan.
    David> NetBSD's libpcap/tcpdump appears to be out of sync with the generic
    David> version.

    David> -D/-L have been in NetBSD-current for a few months.

    David> I have write access.

  To cvs.netbsd.org, but not to tcpdump.org.

] mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe