tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: beta1

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:41:28 -0800

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 08:51:43PM -0500, Michael Richardson wrote:
  Sure, beta2. I'll do that Monday.

I propagated some changes from the libpcap main branch to the 0.8
branch, such as updates to CREDITS, README, and CHANGES.

The README file says

  Version 0.8 of LIBPCAP can be retrieved with the CVS tag "libpcap_0_8rel1":

Presumably that tag will be moved when beta2 is done.

Should we have a "libpcap_0_8beta1" tag, on the versions that currently
have "libpcap_0_8rel1", and put a "libpcap_0_8beta2" tag on the files
when beta2 is done?
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe