tcpdump mailing list archives

Tcpdump: ASCII -> binary trace conversion, any tools?

From: Stanislav Rost <stanrost () lcs mit edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:51:14 -0500

Hi,

I was just wondering if you were aware of any tools that could convert
from the ASCII output of tcpdump into the original binary form.  I have
a set of unique traces which are unfortunately in the wrong format for
our tools to read them, and must process them rather urgently.

Please Cc: me in the reply as I am on tcpdump-nomail...

Much obliged,

Stan Rost

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe