tcpdump mailing list archives

[tcpdump-workers]

From: "Amine Mustapha Smaali" <mustapha.smaali () setcom eu>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:55:16 +0200

Hi All,

I'm a new member in this maling list and I'm pleased to join this list.

So, I have one question concerning the libpcap. I wrote a C code to wait for
specific ethernet frames. The frames received contains TCP/IP packets
encapsulated in ESP packets. Those packets are destinated to the machine
(FreeBSD machine with more than 1 IP address) capting the frames. My
question is how to pass the TCP/IP packets received to the TCP/IP stack of
the system? In other word, I have process running on the system which
creates a TCP socket and which is waiting for those TCP/IP packets?

Best Regards,
Mustapha

-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.