tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Proposal for a new web design

From: "Luis MartinGarcia." <luis.mgarc () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:54:02 +0200

Hi,

I've received a couple of OKs off the list but no reply in
tcpdump-workers, so I'll interpret your silence as a confirmation that
the new design is fine. I've just updated tcpdump's index.html and
related.html with the new version. In case you need it, I've stored a
copy of the old site at http://www.tcpdump.org/oldweb.

Regards,

Luis.