tcpdump mailing list archives

first pass at verbose printing of host sFlow PDUs

From: Rick Jones <rick.jones2 () hp com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 12:01:51 -0700

Folks -

Attached are three files - first the diff against top-of-trunk (well, I
snapped it a few days ago, so i'm ass-u-me-ing no one else has modifed
the file) for print-sflow.c which adds a first pass at printing host
sflow PDUs.  The second is a pcap file with 10 such PDUs and the third
is an example of the output as it presently stands.  As I'm not sure I
am (or anyone else is) 100% happy with the format I'm not suggesting the
output be checked-in at this time, the .pcap and .cooked files are
simply for others' enjoyment and evaluation.

One thing I'm never really sure about is when to do everything on one
line and when to split it up...

happy benchmarking,

rick jones

-