tcpdump mailing list archives

htdocs now in GIT

From: Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ca>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 20:45:00 -0500

The htdocs repository in is now in GIT rather than CVS.
I did not preserve the history.  I did commit the release/ directory,
so if you pull, your first pull might be bigger, still only 27M.

If someone wants to mirror via git rather than rsync, you are welcome,
and you can also find it at:
    git://bpf.tcpdump.org/htdocs
    git://github.com/mcr/tcpdump-htdocs.git

I'd still like to get buildbot working, but I didn't have time.
I noticed that the debian packages got updated.
BTW: bpf.tcpdump.org is updated from debian lenny to squeeze.

--
] mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.

-