tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Adding support for ETSI GeoNetworking network and BTP transport protocol

From: Denis Ovsienko <infrastation () yandex ru>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 19:20:33 +0400

Is this something the tcpdump community would like to have included in the next version of tcpdump?
How do I proceed to contribute my source code?

Hello.

The current approach to merging code into tcpdump is through a GitHub pull request:
https://github.com/the-tcpdump-group/tcpdump

The pull requests are subject for review. Once the source code is published, it will be better seen if it requires any
fixes prior to merging. New (original) source code files should have a 2-clause BSD license boilerplate.

Could you briefly explain your use case for these 802.11p protocols and an estimate of who else could find this feature
useful? Thank you.

--
    Denis Ovsienko