tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: 4 small patches to libpcap

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 20:06:38 -0700

On Mar 27, 2018, at 3:58 AM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 12:54:48PM +0200, Joerg Mayer wrote:
There is no doxygen code in scanner.l. I followed your advice above and the attached patch fixes the problem.

I should have added that I currently don't have GCC to test but that it most likely needs to be added to the
GCC path as well.

I can't find any mention of -Wdocumentation in the GCC 7.3 documentation, so it looks as if GCC doesn't yet implement
it (and I couldn't find any mention of it in the GCC bug database, either, so perhaps nobody's asked for it).