tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: getting libpcap out the door

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 12:09:35 -0700

On Jun 24, 2018, at 10:58 AM, Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ca> wrote:

Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ca> wrote:
Since we now support building on windows, should we attempt to get
appveyor to do regular builds for windows?

        https://ci.appveyor.com/project/guyharris/libpcap

        https://ci.appveyor.com/project/guyharris/tcpdump

I have yet to figure out from

        https://www.appveyor.com/docs/team-setup/

how we could have the AppVeyor builds belong to the-tcpdump-group rather than to me, if that's even possible.

I see the .appveyor.yml now.
I didn't see it integrations, because it's transitioned to webhooks.

?

Is there another choice?  My experience with AppVeyor from doing
Openssl patches was that it took hours, sometimes days, to get into the
build queue.

How has your experience been?

Our AppVeyor builds seem to start pretty quickly after a change is checked in.