tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Request for a new LINKTYPE_/DLT_ type.

From: "Dave Barach (dbarach)" <dbarach () cisco com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 20:34:49 +0000

Dear Michael,

Thanks for the info. Apologies for not finding DLT_ALLOCATE_HOWTO.md. "I'm on it..."

At least until the vpp project doc tree moves to more sensible place, the URL below will track any changes. The file
format [and by implication, the companion wireshark dissector] shouldn't need to change.

https://fdio-vpp.readthedocs.io/en/latest/gettingstarted/developers/vnet.html?highlight=wireshark#graph-dispatcher-pcap-tracing

Thanks... Dave