tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Add Sigfox support to libpcap

From: <jannisohms () aol com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 19:20:13 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the quick reply. I am no radio guy so implementing a module for capturing is out of scope for me.
Such a module could be implemented by another person (I am not the owner of the referenced project).

A protocol specification can be found here
https://github.com/Jeija/renard-spec/releases

I would like to specify a Linktype at first.