tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Proposed update to DLT_BLUETOOTH_LE_LL_WITH_PHDR

From: Sultan Khan via tcpdump-workers <tcpdump-workers () lists tcpdump org>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 18:15:21 -0400

--- Begin Message --- From: Sultan Khan <sultanqasim () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 18:15:21 -0400
After rereading it, I made one more slight change to the wording, dropping
the word "received" from "Packets received using the LE Coded PHY are
represented..." since this DLT can also be used to represent transmitted
packets.

Here's a browser renderable link to the latest version:
https://gistcdn.githack.com/sultanqasim/8b6561309f5934f084a0d938ae733b7a/raw/c9172a730117c824a1b80add472052220810e538/LINKTYPE_BLUETOOTH_LE_LL_WITH_PHDR.html

Any comments from anyone else?

Thanks,
Sultan

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 5:55 PM Sultan Khan via tcpdump-workers <