tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Link Layer Type Request NETANALYZER_NG

From: Guy Harris <gharris () sonic net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 12:35:19 -0800

On Mar 8, 2021, at 12:07 AM, Jan Adam via tcpdump-workers <tcpdump-workers () lists tcpdump org> wrote:

We have created a public document on our website You can point to for the description.

Here is the link:  https://kb.hilscher.com/x/brDJBw

It contains a more detailed description of the fields in the footer structure.
It also contains a C – like structure definition of the footer.

As of 2023-12-30, that link pops up a login page at https://kb.hilscher.com/sslvpn_logon.shtml.

Furthermore, web.archive.org does not have an archived version of that page.

Is there a publicly-available version of that description to which we can point, or from which we can make our own copy
of the description so that we can put it on our website?  (I'd prefer the former, as it allows you to update the
description if new features are added.)