Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: PHP

From: rodrick () YRD COM (Rodrick Brown <System Administrator>)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:52:20 -0500

(Apache/1.3.9)(mod_ssl/2.4.9)+(OpenSSL/0.9.4 PHP/4.0b3)

Ive been running it for about a year now and I have not or know of any
kind of secuirty issues with php, PHP just rocks =] checkout #php @ efnet
on irc lots of core developers in there that would gladly answer any of
the questions you may have.

          /\      Rodrick Brown        Systems/Network Administrator
       /\/  \     rodrick () yrd com      Yard Productions www.yrd.com
   /\ /  \ / \    212-244-5540         Real Time Video BroadCasting.